If you haven’t received your package from UPS and if you think that it has been stolen. The first thing that you should do is to inform the UPS so that they can locate your package. If the UPS couldn’t find your lost package then you can file a claim up to the declared value of the package. The steps to file a claim are given as follows;
- Report Lost package- Both shippers and receiver can report the lost package. Note that loss can only be reported if the origination and destination are bots in the United States of America
- UPS package search-Then UPS carries the investigation of the lost item. It usually takes 7-10 business days
- Claim authorized- If UPS couldn’t find the package then they will send you the authorized mail.
- Review of documents by UPS- UPS then review your insurance document
- Claim paid- Once the review is done by UPS then they will pay you your claim.